1. Data Accumulation
Routine Browser Information:
- Every time you visit our website, www.brandpals.co, our system could automatically capture standard data furnished by your web browser. This data could encompass your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, the type and version of your browser, the pages you browse, the date and time of your visit, the duration spent on each page, among other details.
- We may also accumulate data related to the device you utilize to visit our website. This could include the type of device, operating system, unique device identifiers, device settings, and geographical data. The kind of data we gather is contingent upon the specific settings of your device and software. We advise checking the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to comprehend what information they make available to us.
- We might require personal information, such as your name, email, social media profiles, phone/mobile number, work address, and payment information.
2. Legal Basis for Data Processing
We will process your personal information in a lawful, fair, and transparent manner. We only gather and process your data when we have a legal basis for doing so.
These legal bases are contingent on the services you utilize and how you use them. We collect and use your information only when:
- It is necessary for performing a contract to which you are a party or to initiate steps at your request before entering into such a contract (for example, when we offer a service you requested);
- It satisfies a legitimate interest, which is not overridden by your data protection interests, such as for research and development, marketing and promoting our services, and to safeguard our legal rights and interests;
- You have granted us consent for a specific purpose (for example, you might give us permission to send you our newsletter);
- We need to process your data to fulfill a legal obligation.
3. Collection and Usage of Data
We might collect, hold, use, and disclose your data for several purposes, including:
- To enhance your experience on our website;
- To enable you to access and use our website, related applications, and social media platforms;
- To communicate with you;
- For advertising and marketing, including sending you promotional information about our products and services, and information about third parties that we think may interest you;
- For advertising and marketing, including sending you promotional information about our products and services, and information about third parties that we think may interest you; and
- To comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to third-party service providers, our employees, contractors, related entities, credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and third parties who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you.
5. International Transfers of Personal Information
The personal information we collect is stored and processed in the United States and Estonia, or where we or our partners, affiliates, and third-party providers maintain facilities. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to this disclosure.
6. Your Rights and Control Over Your Personal Information
You have the right to restrict the collection or use of your personal information, access and data portability, correct any inaccuracies, be notified of data breaches, make complaints, and unsubscribe from our communications.
We use “cookies” to gather information about you and your activity across our site.
8. Business Transfers
In the event of a business transfer, we would include data among the assets transferred to any parties who acquire us.
9. Policy Limits
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. We have no control over the content